This week, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald’s patio was identified as one of the five must-visit Canadian patios by EnRoute Magazine.
Our August 24, 2014 ImMACulate Garden Party will give you a good excuse to explore the patio for yourself and to take in the grand view of Edmonton’s spectacular river valley on one of the final weekends this summer.
But what would a garden party be without a signature cocktail and nibbles? Chef Serge Jost and his talented team at the Hotel Macdonald have designed a menu that highlights fresh, seasonal flavours, and includes the tacos that found a following at the recent Taste of Edmonton.
- Mini BBQ chicken wrap
- Cherry tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil skewers
- Summer vegetable salad rolls
- Chorizo sliders with lime aioli on brioche buns
- Cherry-glazed duck confit tacos with Asian slaw
- Compressed watermelon with goat cheese
- Seafood ceviche with lime zest
- Mango and raspberry panna cotta
- Mini maple crème brulee spoons
And in addition to their extensive bar menu, attendees will be welcomed with a Sommelier’s Blend white sangria with fresh summer fruit.
I can taste it already. Tickets will be on sale later this week – stay tuned.
Pingback: The ImMACulate Sights, Sounds and Sports | Blink
Pingback: Top 5 Reasons to Attend | Blink